Sun, May 17|
Costa da Caparica
Surf´s UP in Portugal
Have you ever wanted to try surfing? Or do you surf on regular basis and want to just explore a new country and try your skills on different waves? Do you need an after winter break?
Time & Location
May 17, 2020, 9:00 AM – May 24, 2020, 1:00 PM
Costa da Caparica, Costa da Caparica, Portugal
About The Event
We are back with the 2nd edition of the ‘Outdoor Chicks go Surfing’!
From the 17 till 24 of May 2020 we’re looking to get a bunch of awesome Outdoor Chicks together for an action-packed week in Costa de Caparica, Portugal. Discover the surrounding beaches, great food, beautiful sunsets, Lisbon’s culture & nightlife and of course surfing!
Read about last year here: https://www.outdoorchicks.org/post/lisbon-surf-trip
Thanks to the The Magnet Projects we will take you to Costa da Caparica, a little surf town gem at the Portuguese coast and only 20 minutes away from Lisbon. The Magnet Projects is a guesthouse at the ocean where nature meets culture. A place where we can share our way of living and attract, like a magnet, other like-minded people.
More info: https://www.instagram.com/themagnetprojects/
If you still need some convincing, read all about last year's week in the blog written by one of our own surfing Outdoor Chick Siobhán.
Although the first snowflakes only just fell and a surf holiday is probably far from your mind, we are sending out the info early enough so you can plan your surf trip well on time! The maximum number of participants is 12, so hurry up and claim your spot now!
What do you need to know: - Dates: 17.5-24.5.2020 - Price: 7 day package €500
- Spot secured after a deposit of €100
Included: - Accommodation in shared rooms in The Magnet Projects guesthouse. - Daily surf breakfast before surf and a hearty breakfast after the surf lessons. - 5 x 2 hours surf lesson
- Unlimited use of Surf Material (Wetsuit/board)
- Theory lesson
- Welcome dinner
- Blackroll workshop
- Optional Activities (Extra surf lessons, Yoga, Massage, Trips to Sintra, Lisbon etc.)
- Lunch and Dinner - Drinks - Flights + Transport
- Although there are plenty of great things to do in and around Costa de Caparica, we do highly recommend to rent a car. This will give you a bit more options to explore the regions further out such as Ericeira, Nazaré and Praia Ribeira de Cavalo. Check-out www.centauro.net for good deals or contact us and we can help you arrange a car locally.
- The surf lessons will mostly be early mornings. So the rest of the day you will be free to go and do as you please. We are more than happy to give you info and help you organize trips to Lisbon day/night, Sintra, Cascais etc.
www.checkfelix.com FLIGHTS ARE EASY FROM MUNICH WITH FAIR PRICE! LIMITED SPOTS