We are a global community-driven bunch of women celebrating sport, nature & sisterhood.
Despite being rad, we are not focusing on doing the sport for getting to the highest peaks or increasing the number of our followers. We are dreamers, fighters, freaks, mothers, daughters, managers, students, Austrians, Slovakians, Mexicans. Skiers, snowboarders, Cross country lovers.
We are whoever we want to be, because we can.
We are nor influencers nor athletes, we are the girls you see skiing every weekend in the ski resorts or Friday night in the bar. We are the 95 % of female riders our there.
Because we make a choice to ride for ourselves and ride free!
HOW TO ENTER CONTEST
Three people will get a chance to win
- 2 days in SKI Arlberg (1st-day slope / 2nd Freeride)
- Possibility to test the newest equipment from Rossignol
- Mountain guide for both days
- Picture from a professional photographer
- Goodie Bag
- 1 of the 3 people can win Blackops Rallybird skis
1. SHOW US ON INSTAGRAM YOUR FAVORITE WINTER MEMORY (could be also picture you already posted on your feed - just tag & use hashtag)
2. USE #CHASINGLINESNOTLIKES
AND TAG + FOLLOW
@ROSSIGNOLWOMEN & @OUTDOORCHICKS_ORG
3. WE WILL PICK 3 WINNERS TO TAKE PART ON THIS EPIC ADVENTURE
4. WIN ADVENTURE INCLUDING DAY OF RESORT SKIING & ONE DAY FREERIDE WITH PRO PHOTOGRPAHER
5. ONE OF YOUR WILL GET A CHANCE TO WIN ROSSIGNOL BLACKOPS RALLYBIRD SKIS
THE COMPETITION IS RUNNING BETWEEN 21.DECEMBER TILL 17.JANUARY 2021
Included: Guide, Test Ski, Lunch , Photo Material
Chance to win ski, Goodie Bag
Not Included: Lift Ticket, Overnight Costs (apartments), Transport, Insurance
✳This contest is not suitable for complete beginners, participants need to have some ski experience on the slope and outside as well as avalanche equipment
✳Participants as well as crew would need to show negative Antigen or PCR Corona Test not older then 48 hours
✳Organizers reserve the right to make changes to the program including date or force measure in the case of closed resorts or bad weather conditions.
Mission: Share our story and inspire women around the world to get outside and enjoy Another Best Day.