Tue, Oct 06|
Brennpunkt coffee competence
Speed Networking powered by SheSays Tirol
Want to expand your professional network but cannot afford the time needed to make new connections? We have a solution for you: “SPEED-NETWORKING”! SheSays Tirol* and Outdoor Chicks* have teamed up to offer you this 2 hour “Speed-Networking” session where you will be able to grow your contacts.
Time & Location
Oct 06, 2020, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Brennpunkt coffee competence, Ing.-Etzel-Straße 46 - 48, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
About The Event
Want to expand your professional network but cannot afford the time needed to make new connections?
We have a solution for you: “SPEED-NETWORKING”!
SheSays Tirol* and Outdoor Chicks* have teamed up to offer you this 2 hour “Speed-Networking” session where you will be able to grow your contacts by meeting people from different industries and backgrounds
And HOW will this work?
1 Fill-out the below registration form with a few details about you and your interests
2 Join us in Brennpunkt Coffee at Ing- Etzel Strasse 46, Innsbruck on Tuesday 6th of October at 18:30 pm
3 Get yourself a drink and chill-out until the networking marathon start
4 You will participate in quick exchanges with each of the other participants
5 Now the rest is up to you!! A world of possibilities awaits!!
*We are non-discriminating organizations and pride ourselves of offering this event to everybody independently from their gender, age, religion, social condition, or any other factor.
* Organizer has the right to cancel or change the date of the event due to force majeure (Covid-19)
Some TIPS for the session
- Bring some pen and paper with you
- Do you know what would you like to get out of the session?
It is OK to network just to meet new people but you will benefit much more if you have some specific objectives, for example learning about new career opportunities, new industries, finding a mentor or looking for potential employees….
- Prepare your elevator pitch
You will only have a few minutes to present yourself and to get to know the other participants so we recommend that you prepare a bit in advance: what do you want the others to take away about you? What information do you want to learn from others? Are you looking for or offering something in particular?
- Bring your business cards or have your Linkedin QR code ready
If you don’t have either, you can just print or write your contact details on paper. It will save you some time to give these away instead of writing them down every time.
- Be friendly and respectful of others, including their time.
- We are sure it is clear, but just in case, we want to reiterate that this is a professional networking session, not a dating session. Please refrain from joining if you have intentions other than work-related.
- The “Speed-Networking” session is free of charge but each participant is responsible to pay for any drinks and food they consume during the evening.
- Ticket type